PhD Course: Communication and Dissemination of Research – How to reach the Public?
Oplysninger om arrangementet
Faculty of Law, University of Copenhagen, Njalsgade 76, DK.2300 Copenhagen S
The PhD School at the Faculty of Law, University of Copenhagen, invites all PhD students within the discipline of jurisprudence to a course on
Communication and Dissemination of Research – How to reach the Public?
The purpose of the 3-day workshop is for PhD students to learn how to share their research in an efficient, authentic, understandable, and interesting way with their prospective broader audiences. This will include:
- Overview of digital communication in 2022 and the various ways professionals, especially academics, can utilize digital media and marketing to enhance their brand, their institution's reputation and broaden the reach of their research
- Input on using various social media channels to share research and network inside and outside academia authentically
- The importance of owning your space online through various channels such e.g. a website
- How various tools such as podcasting, videos, blogging can increase your reach, thought leadership, and collaboration opportunities.
- How to frame research communication based on the audience, especially for articles, blog posts, and pitching to media
- How to interact with media
- Time: 5,6 and 8 September 2022
- Venue: Faculty of Law, University of Copenhagen, Njalsgade 76, DK.2300 Copenhagen S, Room: TBA A guide on how to find Campus is available at our website via this link and a map of campus is available here
- ECTS: 3
- Wi-Fi: the University of Copenhagen is connected to Eduroam, which allows students, researchers and staff from participating institutions to obtain Internet connectivity across campus and when visiting other participating institutions.
- Registration: No later than 31 July 2022. (Registration now closed).
- Any questions about the course may be directed to Associate Professor Marta Andhov (email@example.com)