PhD Course and Conference: Research in Tax Law
Oplysninger om arrangementet
Solstrand Hotel & Bad, Solstrandvegen 200, 5200 Os, Norway
Solstrand Hotel & Spa, Solstrandvegen 200, 5200 Os, Norway.
CBS, Norwegian School of Economics (Department of Accounting, Auditing and Law) and University of Bergen (Faculty of Law).
- Eleonor Kristoffersson, Professor in tax law, Örebro University.
- John Vella, Professor in tax law, University of Oxford.
- Frederik Zimmer, Professor emeritus in tax law, University of Oslo and Adjunct Professor, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Henrik Skar, Associate Professor, University of Bergen.
- Peter Koerver Schmidt, Professor with special responsibilities in tax law, Copenhagen Business School and Adjunct Professor, Norwegian School of Economics.
English. Group discussions may be carried out in the Scandinavian languages if all the participants and the faculty member are familiar with these languages.
Estimated to 3 points. The final amount will be calculated when the final amount of readings is clear.
Signing up, payment, accommodation
Contact in Denmark
Peter Koerver Schmidt, firstname.lastname@example.org