JurForsk – the Danish Legal Research Education Programme
Subscribe/UnsubscribeYou can subscribe for an e-mail when important news are available on the JurForsk site. Enter your e-mail address in the field and click Send.
You will be directed to the page where you can subscribe or unsubscribe.
Do remember the password you enter on the subscription/unsubscription page.
After subscribing, you will receive a mail, which will ask you to re-confirm your subscription. When you have re-confirmed, a mail with final confirmation of your subscription will be sent to you.
If you wish to unsubscribe or change your settings, you can do this in the field at the bottom of the subscription/unsubscription page. When entering your e-mail address in the field, you will be asked for your password.
Should you experience problems in unsubscribing, please contact Linda Andersen (email@example.com).
If you have any enquiries about JurForsk, please contact JurForsk’s daily manager Palle Bo Madsen.
- Mon 29 Feb
- 09:30-17:15 | Faculty of Law, University of Copenhagen, The staff canteen 02-3-44, Studiegaarden, Studiestraede 6, 3rd floor, DK-1455 Copenhagen K
Introduction to Academic Legal Writing
29 February - 2 March 2016 / Faculty of Law, Copenhagen
- Tue 15 Mar
- 08:30-13:00 | Meeting room 02-0-16, ground floor, Studiegaarden, Faculty of Law, University of Copenhagen, Studiestræde 6, Copenhagen
Basic course: Phd Seminar on Qualitative Research Methods in Legal Studies
15-17 March 2016, University of Copenhagen
- Thu 17 Mar
- 08:45-20:30 | Department of Law, Aarhus BSS, AU, Building 1410 – room 247 – Bartholins Allé 16, 8000 Aarhus C
Course no. 1: Practical Research and Legal Information Retrieval
- Mon 06 Jun
- 09:00-17:00 | Department of Law, Aarhus BSS, Aarhus University
Course No. 2: Basic course in different legal scientific methods
6-9 June 2016 / Department of Law,Aarhus BSS, Aarhus University
- Thu 16 Jun
- 00:00-00:00 | Department of Law, Aarhus University, Bartholins Allé 16, 8000 Aarhus C
Special course: Tendencies in International Commercial Law 2016
16-17 June 2016